[AfterEffectsTemplates.org] Food Hands Explainer – Free After Effects Templates, Project Files
This completely modular organized pack is ideal for promoting just about anything when using the text and hand animations included. In addition to this the template goes into more specifics regarding the food and restaurant niche. If you are affiliated with restaurants or just with plain food for that matter, this template may be exactly what you are looking for.
This template tries something different from your regular character explainer and instead uses a new perspective that shows as if everything is seen from above.
- 3 short previews as shown in the video above, all inside the main project file (.aep).
- A bunch of arm designs to make combinations with
- A bunch food related elements
- 10 title animations
- 10 text presets (+10 text comps)
- 16 ready-made food scenes
- 40 arm animations both left and right arms
- 7 special arm animations involving both the left and right arm
- 10 animated arm text placeholders and 1 animated arm logo holder
- 8 Arm transitions to reveal or swipe away scenes.
- Voice Over .wav’s included
- All Illustrator design files.
- Extensive video tutorials (over 80 minutes)
- Music is not included but can be found below
- Completely modular.
- Simple arm customization with just a couple of clicks.
- IK rigged arms, easily create your own arm animations with keyframes!
- Change colors for food elements inside Illustrator or use the Color Balance effects applied to each separate element.
- 1920×1080 (HD)
- Tested in After Effects CS5, CS6, CC 2014
- Universalized Expressions
- No plugins required
In the video tutorials I show you how to animate two arms toasting wineglasses as is seen in the GIF below.
TO FAST DOWNLOAD, PLEASE CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD BELOW: Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Uploaded– AND REGISTER AN ACCOUNT PREMIUM OR UPGRADE PREMIUM YOUR ACCOUNT, IT HELP MAINTAINING THE FILE.
If you have time and can wait, download here: